Friday, January 25, 2008

Our Family of Five


Well I decided to try out this blog thing. It seems to have a lot of neat features that my website doesn't have. So here is our family, newly increased in size: Brooklyn, Holley, Kevin, Hunter, and Nathan. Hunter is a great baby so far, if we could just get him to sleep for longer periods at night! He gets a little fussy when he's tired and will not take a binky! Oh well we won't have to go through taking that away! He's just starting to be able to go to sleep in the swing or chair instead of having to be walked around. So that is exciting! Brooklyn and Nathan love him so much! They are always wanting to hold him, kiss him, sing to him, and play with him (especially when he is sleeping :)

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Holley Welcome to the blog world. You will love it, your blog look great. If you want to add music to your blog that is easy too. We have found so many friends that we lost touch with through other friends blogs. Happy blogging!!!!

Kyndra said...

I'm so happy you have a blog!

Maia said...

Holley you have an amazing family!!!

Unknown said...

Fun to see your blog!

Edith said...

woops...:) I forgot to sign out of the RS account. I meant that comment to be from ME, heehee!