

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life, Kevin. It's been a great seven years. Nobody could ask for a more loving, caring, giving, hilarious, and fun husband. He's so great at getting things done, he's a wonderful father, the kids love him so much! He motivates me, talks to me, and let's me take a nap when I really need it. (For example, like the last 3-4 days cuz I 've had this nasty cold). He's so great at helping out and he keeps me smiling. It's weird because seven years doesn't sound like very long but I feel like we've known each other for so much longer. We work so well together, balancing each other out. It's fun to reminisce about our engagement and our beautiful wedding. Enjoy the pics!


6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!! You guys looks the exact same
Congrats! Our 4 year anniversary is in 2 days. Amazing how fast it goes!
Seriously how is it possible that it 7 years have past and you've had 3 kids... you both look amazing!
Congrats! I think it's been that long since we've seen your family. Your family is so cute! Kevin is a great person & you both look extremely happy! I didn't even know that your have 3 children. I am a terrible cousin. All the reason to keep in touch more.
Wow! Has it really been 7 years since we all got sunburned taking pics outside the San Diego temple? ;) Good times. You guys are amazing, I love you so much! Happy Anniversary!
Hey Holley (eccles at least from whent I remember you)!! how are you?? your family is adorable!!
Post a Comment