So check out this animated button I made. It's my first one! It links to lds.org and everything. If you want this button for your blog you can get the html code here.
You're so cute! I haven't really stayed up for nights on end wondering about how to design my first "button", but if I had, I'm sure I would be totally excited about yours :) Really, it's cool! Way to go! I have no clue how you would even start doing that! You're so awesome that way!
1 comment:
You're so cute! I haven't really stayed up for nights on end wondering about how to design my first "button", but if I had, I'm sure I would be totally excited about yours :) Really, it's cool! Way to go! I have no clue how you would even start doing that! You're so awesome that way!
Post a Comment