Well I was being rebellious. I hate that school starts in the middle of the hottest month of the year. But just when I was finally ready to update the blog I started having issues with my external hard drive, so that was really depressing. Computers are wonderful and horrible aren't they? I now have two externals to back up everything. Well even though Brooklyn has been in first grade for over a month now, here's her first day. Brooklyn likes school and is a great student but can't wait for it to cool down too!
And about two weeks ago Nathan started preschool co-op. There's four kids doing it. Nate LOVES preschool. And he asks me everyday if it's Thursday. Cute story, that I keep meaning to write down, but haven't yet: The first day we dropped him off and were driving away, Hunter was pointing to the house and saying "Uh-oh, Na-e (Nate), uh-oh Na-e." It was so cute. I guess he's used to Brooklyn being in school, but not used to saying goodbye to his big brother. Then he proceeded to fall asleep on our outing together. I guess mommy isn't as interesting as brother.
Here's what else we've been up to recently. The kids love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment