I wanted to document these pictures of Nathan's birthday, especially since the pics I posted of Hunters bday are the only pictures I have now. Usually I don't delete pictures off of my camera until I back them up. I mistakenly thought that I did, deleted them off the camera awhile ago, and then our computer died this week. It was very sad. Thanks to some wonderful and generous friends we now have a computer again!

I guess this is the year of Chuck E.
Nathan had a fun day. I can't believe I'm going to have two kids in school soon. We are having a long spring break with our preschool co-op since we have (older) kids in two different school districts. Nathan can't wait for it to start again. He loves to learn, draw (with markers best), and play games, especially board games and pretend with Brooklyn. Nathan and Hunter do play together sometimes, but Brooklyn and Nathan get so involved in their little made up worlds. As soon as Brooklyn gets home they're off on some adventure together. I love that they get along so well.
According to Grandma Jeanne, Nathan is a lot like Kevin was at this age. He can be very loud--he's got two volumes: loud and asleep. He's out going and very sweet. We just love him so much!


1 comment:
Wow, 5! He's getting so big. He is such a cute kid. I remember one day in Sacrament meeting you left and he sat with us for a while. I gave him and Ethan an Altoid-Ethan has always loved them and Nathan said in his raspy loud voice, " That's Spicy!" and then he asked for another one.
Post a Comment