I am so excited to share these layouts because I'm so happy with how they turned out. The kids played soccer this last March, never blogged about it, so I thought I'd share!
Good job with your scrapbooking!!! Looks great...and raising healthy active kids--way to go...did you know I was the goalie when I was 6...Jumped to get a ball and got my ponytail stuck in the net. No joke. And that was the end of my soccer career.
3 comments:
Good job with your scrapbooking!!! Looks great...and raising healthy active kids--way to go...did you know I was the goalie when I was 6...Jumped to get a ball and got my ponytail stuck in the net. No joke. And that was the end of my soccer career.
Super Cute! I need to get into digital scrapbooking, so I can buy your layouts!
So cute Holley. I am so jealous that you are able to keep up to date with your scrapbooking, you're my hero!
Post a Comment