Monday, December 12, 2011

Thanksgiving

We also went to Arizona for Thanksgiving weekend. We got to meet our new nephew/cousin, one week old Gavin. Everyone LOVED holding him and oooohing and ahhhhing over him.
 We had a fun time making some turkeys the kids would love eating:
 The cousins had so much fun playing with each other, they barely needed any parents to look after them!
 THEN...Black Friday happened in the Williamson family (which it doesn't usually get acknowledged over here), Kevin went out in the middle of the night, and I woke up to a brand new camera! A Canon Rebel...EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!! So excited! I'm still getting to know the ins and outs of my camera, but I'm definitely having fun!





 We had so much fun shopping, relaxing, playing games, going to the movies (the girls saw the new Twilight movie!) going to parks, and hanging out with family!

No comments: