I can't believe how BIG Hunter is! I love the pic. of you holding him and looking at him- very cute.
Your kids are so cute! I think Hunter looks a lot like Nathan. We need to get together some time so our boys can be friends!
I thought Hunter was looking more and more like Nathan, but the pictures aren't as alike as I thought they would be. Such a cute idea. Your blog is amazing!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe how BIG Hunter is! I love the pic. of you holding him and looking at him- very cute.
Your kids are so cute! I think Hunter looks a lot like Nathan. We need to get together some time so our boys can be friends!
I thought Hunter was looking more and more like Nathan, but the pictures aren't as alike as I thought they would be. Such a cute idea. Your blog is amazing!
Post a Comment