Brooklyn turned 5! She is so excited and ready to go to kindergarten this coming year. For awhile now she's been standing on her tip-toes and asking if she looks like she's 5. You can click on the pictures if you want to see them bigger.
Holley I cannot believe Brooklyn is 5! It seems like just a few years ago she was a little baby sitting on your lap in Relief Society! You continue to amaze me!
4 comments:
I can't believe she's already 5! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN!
Holley I cannot believe Brooklyn is 5! It seems like just a few years ago she was a little baby sitting on your lap in Relief Society! You continue to amaze me!
I can't believe she is 5 Holley! I thought her and Seth were farther apart in age. She will LOVE school! Looks like she had a fun birthday.
Happy Brithday Brooklyn! She is going to have so much fun in Kindergarten!
Post a Comment