
Here's our pictures of the crazy hail we had last week. Not as impressive as others I've seen, but it was just amazing how big the hail was, how long it hailed, and hello, we're in May! Don't ask me why Kevin had a desire to go out into the hail, it seriously hurt!


Here's a cute picture of Hunter and Brooklyn. Hunter loves sitting up any chance he gets.

Here's the picture of Brooklyn at 6 months old that reminds me soooo much of Hunter. I think especially since she has a hat on and you can't see all that fro-y hair she had.
2 comments:
You got some good pictures of the hail. I had to steal mine from the internet. I can never seem to find my camera when I need it most!
That picture of Brooklyn and Hunter is so cute!
P.S. We had a lot of fun at the volleyball night. Maybe sometime we can all swim at our place as the weather gets nicer!
Oh my gosh, still the same Kevin I knew in middle school and high school! Just wanted to go out in the hail to see how it felt? Yeah that would be you! This is Mckenzie Jensen Hansen now. Your family is CUTE!
Post a Comment