Friday, July 25, 2008

Family vacation

Last week we went on vacation. We camped at Doheny State Beach and it was lots of fun yet very relaxing. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. The beach is the easiest place for me to just relax, I love listening to the waves and the weather is so wonderful, especially compared to where we live! Thanks to everyone for a wonderful time!




Another update:
Hunter started crawling this week! He's not full on crawling yet, but he's done it a couple of times! He scoots around more than anything, but he is our earliest crawler. He gets a kick out of our reaction.

5 comments:

Maia said...

Looks like you guys has a great time. Kevin was telling Brent and I how Nathan doesn't like the water and you had to dump a bucket of water on him to cool him off. :)
Congrats Hunter on starting to crawl! WooHoo!

Lisa and Bill said...

I love the slide show of pictures! How fun to see my Aunt & Uncle & the entire Tim Williamson clan! What a fun family you have! Okay, did Scott get married again & I missed it or is that his girlfriend? (She's cute!)

The Hull Family said...

I love the new design of your blog, it looks so good. The pictures of your family in white are super-cute! I love the one of the three kid's backs.
Vacation sounds like fun....even if it was camping!
Owen still doesn't crawl! He barely learned to roll onto his stomach 2 weeks ago!!

craigandlissa said...

Holley, I love your title and all the darling vacation pictures! Very fun slideshow. I love the picture of Hunter on the surfboard.
I can't believe he's crawling. He reminds me so much of my Nathan.
Your blog is darling.

Kerri said...

Hey hottie! Your family is GORGEOUS! Thanks for acknowledging my beach as a "beach". I've gotta say, I really am fresh water girl. But wherever it is, A beach is the greatest place on earth!