Friday, August 1, 2008

Something New

So I've been really busy lately but having so much fun! I've been doing digital scrapbooking for about 2 1/2 years now, but for the last month or so I've been designing digital scrapbook papers and elements. I'm just learning how to do it, but it is so cool. It combines my love for scrapbooking and my love for art all in one. I still want to keep up on my painting, but for right now I'm having way too much fun drawing, scanning, taking pictures, and designing on the computer. If you want to check out what I've been up to you can visit my new blog ScrapbyColor.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

HOLY COW!!! Those are AWESOME! I wanted to leave this RAVING review on the site, but then read the other comments and they're all professional--"We will advertise your site"--and other such, and I thought, she won't want me raving and make it seem less professional, so how about here! Way to go Holley! they really are cool! No better way to spend your time than designing and blogging, right?

Kerri

Kerri said...

good call on not posting the other comment ;) I can't wait to talk to you more about this!