So I got tagged a little while ago, and I did take the pictures right away, but it took me awhile to post them. It was late at night when I took the pictures so here it goes!
The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.
1. The fridge
What a great way to show you the awesome picture Brooklyn drew of Rabbit, Gopher, Piglet, Winnie the Pooh, and Tigger. Impressive huh?2. The closet
Gotta love a walk-in closet3. A self portrait

This is probably what my kids see a lot of the time.
4.Your favorite room
I love spending time with my family in this beautiful family room. Oh look you can see that I was watching the olympics--gymnastics, swimming, diving, volleyball--those were my favorites. Anyone see trampoline? pretty cool. Now that the olympics are over maybe I'll get to sleep at a decent time again--oh wait it's 11pm again, maybe not.
5. The kitchen sink
11pm and dishes still need soaking right?
That’s that.
7. The toilet
It’s in there somewhere!
It’s in there somewhere!8.What are your kids doing right now
Nathan likes to “sleep over” in Brooklyn’s room.
There was no way I was going to risk waking a sleeping baby. The older kids sleep through anything, babies are a different story.
Nathan likes to “sleep over” in Brooklyn’s room.
There was no way I was going to risk waking a sleeping baby. The older kids sleep through anything, babies are a different story.
and Hawaii
10. Your favorite shoes
I love having a tall husband, being able to wear cute, tall shoes.
Let’s see…I tag Autumn, Kyndra, Kerri, Molly, and Janae
HAVE FUN GIRLS! YOU HAVE TO DO IT!




5 comments:
Ooh! Fun! I'll do this when I get home today. Your blog is fun to read. I may not comment a ton, but you better believe I read everything! Hope you guys are doing great!
Awesome post, Holley! I really like those shoes! And I found myself looking closely at the fridge "Do I KNOW those people in the wedding announcement?" Talk about NOSEY when I'm snooping through people's personals even in a photo! My goodness! I'm off to take my photos now (This could be embarrassing).
For real, I can't straighten up first??? Okay okay, I'll play by the rules. I'll post later today.
You definitely need to go to Italy. You'll be in art heaven.
What a cute idea. My camara broke so I have been using my phone so sad. I'll try to get so pictures.
Ok, so I have taken all the pictures for this tag and still haven't posted it! I even took a picture of our kitchen at its messiest (with, of course, an "after" picture the next day when chores were done). It's so much easier to blog at work... and all my photos are at home. I promise it will be up soon!
Post a Comment