Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy times

Last weekend we had a wonderful time at Scott and Jen's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony at the temple and we had fun dancing the night away later at the reception. Thanks for sharing your special day with us Scott and Jen!

Well I've tried two different slide shows and neither one is working when I try to post it to my blog. So here's a link to see a slide show of pictures from the wedding:
http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc255/hwilliamson/Pictures/S_J%20Wedding/?action=view&current=d51d05e7.pbw

Another update: about a week and a half ago, Hunter FINALLY got his first tooth! It was so little you could barely see it at first but I FINALLY snapped a picture of it today. I had to hurry cuz that second one next to it is about to burst through.

3 comments:

The Christiansen's said...

Hunter is so cute. He is growing so quickly. What a handsome boy. How are you guys??? Miss ya.

Molly said...

such a cute picture! hunter has such big beautiful eyes!

Kerri said...

Such a cute picture! I love his eyelashes! this photo could rivel Erin Thompson :)