Erin Thompson was the photographer at Scott and Jen's wedding. She did an AMAZING job. I would highly recommend her if you need a photographer. Here's her blog: http://www.erintphotography.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erin Thompson was the photographer at Scott and Jen's wedding. She did an AMAZING job. I would highly recommend her if you need a photographer. Here's her blog: http://www.erintphotography.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
The photos of the wedding are amazing! She captured such precious moments that they will cherish forever.
She is a beautiful girl and I'm sure she is just as beautiful on the inside. I am so happy for Scott and glad he found someone to share his life with.
We were so sad that we couldn't make it and wished we could've come to visit & support him. (Funds are just not like they used to be!)
You & Kevin have such a beautiful family! It's been nice to get to see what you've been up to and connect. Adorable kids!
Post a Comment