Thursday, November 6, 2008

What an Incredible Post

Well now that elections are over and thankfully Prop 8 passed! I can get to posting a few Halloween pics. We were the Incredibles Family.

Don't we look incredible? :)

Here's Hunter (above). He did not want to hold still and he definately did not want to keep his mask on. Can you tell who this is? I barely can. But this is Nathan (above) when he was Jack-Jack a few years ago.


Smiling Hunter and Daddy
Nate was fast running Dash


Brooklyn was Violet who can disappear and create force fields. I think she's getting the hang of it.
Elastigirl and the Mr. Incredible

Holley: "Kevin! the kids are supposed to be in their carseats when you're wrestling with them!"

Here's our fish dressed up like a bat.

Here's all three in front of our 'incredible' paper mache pumpkin.

We had a fun time at all the Halloween festivities and the kids made out really well with candy. Yum, yum!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Those were really great pictures! I loved the one of Kevin holding the car up and you trying to save the kids. That was really cool! The family truly had incredible costumes this year.

The Williamson's said...

Holley,
Loved your Halloween pictures. How did you ever do all those incredible picture(He He)..Did your fish survive from the Trunck r Treat...Ours were floating the next day and Heather told Brooklyn they needed to go to Heaven and then they both flushed them...

Autumn said...

Wow what cool pictures. So how did you do it Mrs. Incredible. Kevin you are so strong:)

craigandlissa said...

What cute pictures! I adore your darling family!

craigandlissa said...

Holley, you should use one of these for your Christmas Card. It is too darling!

The Hull Family said...

Those are the best pictures!! I have no idea how you did that, but I'm loving it!! You guys were too cute as the Incredibles!!

Jill Duncan said...

Those pictures are awesome!!!

melissa gargalis said...

So stinkin' cute!!!! My mom kept telling me to check your blog to see your "incredible" family. Such a cute idea! Maybe next year Greg and I will step it up and actually wear costumes?...Your family is so cute. Greg likes to check in on you guys, even though he's not into posting comments. =)

Valerie said...

Love this post! you guys are so cute! We have our family blog, then one for each of our kids. Check them out!

Kerri said...

Oh Holley you make me laugh!!!!!!! I love your pics! Good job on your costumes!!!