
Sorry for the marathon postings, I just have so many fun pictures to share! On Saturday we went on a little (and I do mean little) hike with the kids. It was cool though cuz we could see our whole city and we even saw our house.

I also got some pretty cute pictures of the kids!
5 comments:
So many great pictures!! And I know that we need the rain and the mountains need the snow, but hasn't this warm weather been wonderful? Your hike looks great!
Such cute pictures, and Nathan has so much hair!!!
Love it keep all the post coming. Looks like you guys have had so fun.
You guys sure have been busy doing lots of fun stuff! Cute cute cute pictures of the kids on the hike. How did you get them all to smile??
Yeah, Holley ;) I envy your awesome picture taking abilities ;) Any thoughts to share? I always hope for the blurred background, and only achieve it when I don't mean to and the kids aren't looking...
Post a Comment