Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pinewood Derby Car

This is Kevin writing. Since I'm in the bishopbric I get to go to pack meetings. In December they gave out pinewood derby cars and they gave the extra one to Brooklyn and Nate. This is a picture of the kids in the garage helpping sand the car.
Finished product. A super cool Ironman car. The kids had a great time racing it. As it went down the track the scouts were chanting " Ironman! Ironman!"


The kids helpped me sand, paint, and design the look of the car. It was a fun time for all.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Totally AWESOME! do you ever find that when you post a lot of stories all at once, people comment at the first one, and then the rest are lacking? Well, I thought I would read your first story first...and work my way up to the top ;) This story is cool...great car.

Kerri said...

oh yeah, and "Welcome, Kevin", to the blogging world. You are now entitled to leave a comment on my blog ;)...now if I could write something that would interest you.