Here are some pictures and things that I've meant to blog about for awhile. I made this for my mom for her birthday and then forgot that I wanted to let people see it (especially Grandma and Grandpa and my aunts and uncles and cousins too I guess!) You can click on the image to see it a little bigger.
And did you notice I made a new LDS blinkie/button? If you click on it, it will take you to lds.org. I made 6 different ones. They have the San Diego, LA, Redlands, Newport, Salt Lake and Portland Oregon temples. If you want one you can find them here.
After 5 years of being in charge of playgroup I finally handed it off to someone else. I was feeling a little burnt out. Plus it's hard to go sometimes with Hunter's nap schedule, but that is getting a little bit later so yea! Anyway, it only took a day or two before I was feeling antsy to do something else. So I started the Music Enrichment Group that I've been wanting to do for over a year now. We'll just meet quarterly and perform for each other. It's just to help motivate each other to do the things we already love doing but don't seem to make the time to do. (And/or learn something new!) So it can be any style of music, churchy or not. I think it will be fun. Let me know if you want to participate or if you have any great ideas to share!
And here are a couple of snow pictures. We FINALLY took the kids to the snow, it was icy, but still fun. Well most of us had fun. Nathan got a pretty big scrape on his hand the first time down the hill. But he was a pretty good sport, especially after Daddy got his hand all bandaged up and candy in his tummy.



Hunter did pretty well going down a little hill.


There we go. Knocking down the snowman finally put a smile on Nathan's face :)
Here's the kids listening to an infamous Grandpa Schneider story. We stayed with them overnight for our snow expedtion. They also fed us very well. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!



2 comments:
Cute snow pictures, love the little snowman....and his destruction.
I was hoping you would start a digital scrapbook group so you can teach me all of your fun tricks, but I guess a music group is good too.
Awesome Family Tree! Very cool.
Post a Comment