Monday, March 2, 2009

How did I get so lucky?

Kevin has reached a major milestone in his life. He is 30 TODAY! Happy Birthday to Kevin/Daddy! Here are some cute pictures of him when he was little. This is one of my favorites--I think he is 6:
Here's one when he was 9 years old. He looks like he's about to laugh, typical huh?
And what a handsome, wonderful husband/father he has grown up into:

Kevin is such a great father, always ready to play with the kids when he gets home from work. And playing with them is a full workout when they are begging "Please wrestle Daddy?" Kevin of course keeps me laughing and having a healthy outlook on life. I love talking with him, watching movies and TV with him, going out to dinner without kids on occasion, going on adventures with him, and he even humors all my scrapbook design ideas that I'm constantly sharing with him.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Happy Birthday, Kevin! We're all glad you have him, too.

Kerri said...

Yea for Birthday boy Kevin :) Glad to see you kept all your hair thus far. We REALLY miss you! I believe an adequate bday present would be for you and Steve to get reacquainted...oh wait, then maybe I could see Holley again...what a clever plan.

Autumn said...

Love the old school pictures. What a cute boy:) 30 years old wow over the hill now!!!

craigandlissa said...

What a fun post! I love the first picture of Kevin, you can see a resemblance to Brooklyn I've never noticed before. Kevin is the greatest!

Maia said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!!!