Sunday, May 24, 2009

Boys/Girls Weekend

Last weekend Kevin took the boys on the father/son campout. Hunter went and did great! He almost loves Daddy more than Mommy now :) And of course Nathan had so much fun, he'd been looking foward to the boys time all week.

This one is Bishop and Hunter:

Ohhhhhhh dirt....

Brooklyn and I also had a blast. Here are the results of some of our activities:

And we also went to see Hannah Montana The Movie with Shauna, Ashlyn and Camilly-lilly. I have to say that i enjoyed myself. I'm just glad that I like the style of that music. And the acting wasn't quite as cheesy as the TV shows. Brooklyn of course LOVED it. She was so cute, she said afterwards that she got a couple of tears twice during the movie!
One of our favorite songs was the "Hoedown Throwdown." We looked it up online and tried to learn it, but it is hard! Still fun to attempt though. Try it out if you want:

2 comments:

Lisa and Bill said...

Love those Father/Son camp outs! James can't wait for them! How cute Kevin is with his boys! And you & Brooklyn looked like you had the time of your life! I haven't seen the Hannah Montana movie yet even though I know deep down James wants to see it! He learned that dance with his cousin Amber, but I don't think he'd ever admit it. Hope to see you guys in July in Cedar!

The Hull Family said...

I tried to convince Spencer to take Owen to the camp-out, but he wasn't having it! That's awesome that Kevin took both boys so you and Brooklyn could have some fun girl time.