Okay I know I'm sharing way to many pictures, but it's my sister's wedding, once in a lifetime event, right? First here's some pictures of my kids while we were waiting outside the temple. The ceremony was awesome and a little crazy--there was an earthquake! But it was small, the sealer thought it was just the construction--nope!
My sister and daughter:
Joanna's family:

Randee's family:

The wedding party had a ton of fun





Crazy construction right?





My cousin Moranda did all the flowers and my mom did an amazing job with the reception

Thanks to my great aunt for making Kevin and I take a picture together. It was so fun, and totally exhausting but a wonderful event. I loved taking the photos. We love you Joanna and Randee!


2 comments:
What a beautiful wedding! Great Job on the pictures Holley!
Holley, you did such a great job on the pictures, they look beautiful!! And what a unique idea to have the bridal party/family in hawaiian wear, so fun!!
BTW thanks so much for the pictures you e-mailed me, love them! We miss you guys too!!
Post a Comment