Grandma Jeanne and Grandpa Tim gave the kids guinea pigs. Meet Zoey (we like Sesame Street)
Meet Boo (Hunter would watch Monster's Inc everyday if he could--but he only gets to watch it every 3rd day, the joys of siblings and taking turns!)
The kids are having so much fun with a big yard. This was Hunter's idea. He went up and down this hill so many times, then the other kids joined in on the fun.
Grandpa just got this spa working

Nathan can only take one super cute picture at a time. See the picture after this one and you will see what I mean
The kids jump on the trampoline every day. The love it so much!
We are all having fun and doing well! Kevin and I are training for the tinman (triathalon) coming up. I'm excited!


2 comments:
sounds like you are really finding GREAT THINGS to have fun with! Spa, Trampolines, Guinea Pigs...I mean really, these are all upgrades! I want those with my next move :)
You ROCK!
So fun to have a big backyard for the summer. Not sure how I feel about Guinea pigs, but hey if your kids like them...great!!
Post a Comment