Here is a peek at what the Williamsons have been up to:
Days at the park (thanks for the pic Piper!)

Hunter is becoming a jedi knight
Nate lost his first tooth! He was so excited to get a visit from the tooth fairy!
Brooklyn's school project: diorama for a capuchin monkey's habitat
Not a school project: Hunter gave Brooklyn this zinger with the back of his head. Did he even get a bump? Course not! Brooklyn got to miss one day of school because she couldn't open her eye when she woke up the next morning! She wouldn't let me take a picture until 4 days later.
Visit to the Irvine Park Zoo
This racoon was fun to watch.
They just pretend to like each other.
Nathan tried out Karate, his favorite part was the obstacle courses at the end. He also liked running in races.
Brooklyn tried out gymnastics and LOVED every minute of it. We will definitely go back to this after swim season is over (hasn't actually started yet, but soon!) She was so bouncy at each practice, she was just so excited to be there. She worked on cartwheels, jumps, landing, beam, bars, trampoline, building up muscles, hand stands, back-bends...I don't know if she had a favorite, she loved all of it!
Kevin got Kinect for his birthday and we LOVE it!
Oh look at that, I'm in a picture!
Here they are playing
I was very impressed with the technology - no controller, how cool is that?
Whew! That was fun!


3 comments:
Looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun stuff! Your kids are adorable, by the way. Say Hi to Kevin!
I had to double check the title here... "Winter Happenings"...and they are in shorts at the park?? Of course...do I just live in the wrong place or what??
Post a Comment