Sunday, July 21, 2013

Getting ready for Baby #4

We've been busy getting ready for this baby. And can I tell you: I'm so READY! It's been fun turning the playroom into the baby's room. 
I painted these to go over the crib:
My mom came over and helped me recover this glider chair-it was fun picking out some interesting prints instead of just having it be a plain solid color!
I covered the lamp to match!
 
I'm so ready in fact, that I have to come up with new projects to do. So on Friday I pulled out my camera and had Brooklyn take some photos of my big belly.
 I would have Brooklyn pose and I'd take a picture of her so she knew what I was looking for.
 Then we traded places! It was actually kind of hard for her to hold the camera still with the big lense on it and trying to hold it sideways was especially difficult, so sometimes we ended up with blurry pictures or this:
But we managed to get a quite a few that I'm very pleased with!







 This was a much better experience than trying to have Kevin take photos--he is so impatient! Brooklyn said she had fun being photographer for a day--and what a great job she did!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I'll hire her :) We're blown away that she did such a good job -- but then I said, nope -- this is brooklyn! I'm not surprised at all... what a perfect pregnant lady you are (WERE! YEA!)