
Nathan turned 9 this year! Disneyland trip for his birthday was so fun, we got to ride the Radiator Springs Racer ride for the first time, it was truly, the best Disneyland ride ever, perfect combination of characters, story, and fast! Nathan's favorite rides were Radiator Springs and Space Mountain.
This year I took Nathan to pick out a shirt for his birthday. Now I've never been a big fan of character shirts, but I succumbed to them over the years, even buying them, when that was the only things my kids would wear. This year, Nathan said, "Now that I'm in 3rd grade, I don't want to wear character shirts since the other kids don't wear those anymore." I was impressed that he noticed that for one thing, and I was super excited too! Here's the shirt he picked out!
Nathan is always a lot of fun, he is very good at getting his homework done quickly, and any other piano practice and chore. He likes to earn money, so he is always asking me what he can do (usually water the plants, unload the dishwasher, fold clothes--those sort of chores, he is not excited about vacuuming for money yet-darn!). Nathan is also very helpful, especially if it gets us out the door quicker!
We watched "National Treasure" with the kids this year and this is what Nathan had to say at the end: "This movie was awesome up until two seconds ago." (When they kissed!)
Nathan loves scouts, here is is xbox controller cake (of course it is carrot cake, his and his dad's favorite!) Daddy is the cubmaster so that is fun for both of them too!
Nathan made an angry bird car this year
Nathan got a main part in his school play this year, he was a Beetle, and he was the cutest, most animated beetle, he was so fun to watch! Oh and he worked really hard on his hand writing this year and we saw great improvement at the end of the year! His only grade lower than an A is in handwriting, so this is so exciting!
Here are some of his favorites: blue, pizza, ice cream, basketball, Lego's, reading and playing sports that aren't swimming :), Minion Rush video game, math, and Magic Tree House books.



No comments:
Post a Comment