Friday, April 18, 2014

Brooklyn's Birthday

Last birthday trip to Disneyland, we were so sad that Sylvia was sick this time, boo.

We love the Daddy Daughter night the stake puts on every year, this time it was a luau, so fun!
 Brooklyn got braces in January. They said her mouth was too small for her teeth to all grow in. She is excited to have straight teeth!
 Brooklyn is the best older sister. She is so nice to her little brothers, and especially loves to take care of Zander. She is such a good kid, always nice, always trying her best in all that she does. Brooklyn loves to read. She reminds me of myself in that respect. It is fun to share books that I loved with her. She also loves to play the piano any free moment she has. She was recently sick, but I knew she was feeling better when I heard her playing the piano instead of getting ready for the day like I asked (a common delaying technique!)
 Some of Brooklyn's favorites: purple, Pasta Roni, Chocolate chip cookies (made by Daddy), soccer & handball, Once Upon a Time TV show, frozen and Wicked music, Duck Life 3 & Kinect Harry Potter games, books by Rick Riorden (The Lightning Thief), reading, mp3 player, and writing.
 Brooklyn also played in band this year. She loved learning how to play the flute!

No comments: