Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ready for Christmas by December 1st?

I saw this on Mormon Times. I've heard of fly lady before, but I thought this was a good reminder for organizing for the holidays. December does feel overwhelming at times for me so I like the idea of organizing everything ahead of time! That way we have more time for fun!
Then click on Holiday Control Journal

It's a little long (meaning a lot of pages that could be condensed-but quick to read through) but easily adaptable, and I especially liked the Holiday Gift List charts on pages 18-19 as is.

3 comments:

Molly said...

I don't go on maternity leave until November 20th, but perhaps I can make a goal to be ready for Christmas by December 5th or so. Considering I'm due December 17th, I certainly won't be up for doing any last-minute Christmas preparations, will I? Thanks for the reminder!

The Hull Family said...

Thanks for sharing this link. I just checked it out and it had a lot of great tips...I love stuff like this!!

And thank-you for all the apple recipes. We too are on apple over-load from our recent Oak Glen trip. Your blog really helped me out today!!

Piper said...

I love flylady! Wish I would stick to it longer... ;) Thanks for that second reminder. (Got it in my inbox)