The older kids started school two weeks ago.
Brooklyn is a 3rd Grader! I can't believe how tall she is! I remember 3rd grade so vividly, so it's amazing that she is already here!
Nathan is in First Grade! He has done well adjusting to all day school--he's not too tired, and I keep asking him if he has enough food, and he seems okay!
Here they are all together!
Hunter just started Preschool on Friday. We are doing a preschool co-op with 3 other moms. We switch off, but teach 3 weeks in a row to give the kids continuity and we also get a long break that way! Hunter will tell anyone that asks all about his first day. He'll tell you who is teacher was, that they learned about the big A and baby a, and ate sugar animal crackers! Yum. He said, "Regular school is boring, but preschool is fun!" All last year he would ask me, When do I start preschool? So he finally gets to go! He's loving it!


1 comment:
So nice that you get a little time to yourself while all 3 are away at school! Lucky!!
Post a Comment