This post is all about my sister and new brother-in-law. I have a lot of favorite photos, and still more of my family that I'll post later, but I couldn't wait to show these to Elyse and Michael!
Great pictures Holley! I was thinking that they look so young and then I realized I was 19 when I got married...I probably looked just as young ;) Wishing the best for them.
I just looked through all the posted photos. These have a great mix of traditional and fun poses. It was a beautiful day with a beautiful bride and handsome groom.
6 comments:
She is radiant! What great pictures!
What fun! I saw the first picture and thought the groom looked like Michael Herrick! Then I realized it was indeed Michael! What a darling couple.
Such beautiful pictures, you did such a great job! The reception was beautiful too. It was so fun to see you guys...it's been too long.
Great pictures Holley! I was thinking that they look so young and then I realized I was 19 when I got married...I probably looked just as young ;) Wishing the best for them.
Holley great job on the photos, it looked like a beautiful day that the rain didn't ruin.
I just looked through all the posted photos.
These have a great mix of traditional and fun poses.
It was a beautiful day with a beautiful bride and handsome groom.
Post a Comment