At Christmas we announced that there's "a Baby in Mommy's Tummy" (sung to the tune of 12 days or Christmas--"a partridge in a pear tree"). So I have been feeling okay, if I eat every 2-3 hours, otherwise I get nauseous. Down side? I get so sick of food, I don't know what to eat! The other part that has made life a bit harder is the need for a nap almost every day. It's hard to get much done for me, when I'm sleeping and not doing. But we are excited to add another little Williamson to the bunch! I am now almost 12 weeks along and due July 31st.
So here's the beginning of a bunch of catch up posts. We decided to go with a theme last Halloween.
Hunter was Jango Fett, the bounty HUNTER.
Nathan was Luke Sykwalker, Jedi Knight.
Brooklyn was his sister, Princess Leia
And we were there parents, Darth Vader (in a manner of speaking) and Padme
We had a rough battle, but we all managed to make it out alive
I usually like to carve pumpkins that go with the kids costumes, but this year, I thought hey, I will buy a kit and the kids can pick from that. Nope, they didn't want to use it. They had their own ideas of what they wanted on their pumpkins. Hunter told me what he wanted for his: a Jango Fett mask. Then wasn't able to stand the smell of pumpkin (taking after Daddy).
Nathan wanted light sabers, which I designed, then he spent a long time cutting out himself.
Brooklyn designed this Leia-jack-o-lantern and cut it all out herself!
The kids were begging for a Halloween Party, so we had a fun afternoon of costumes, snacks, and games! When they first came in they got some Halloween character on their back and they had to ask yes/no questions to find out who it was.
Here they are busy making tissue pumpkins and decorating sugar cookies
We also played red light-ghoul light. On ghoul light they had to walk in the character of their costume.
We also played pin the nose on Mr. Jack-o-lantern
We used this bean bag game at our ward trunk or treat and at our little party.
I think they had a spooky time!






No comments:
Post a Comment