I was not really looking forward to school starting, because I would have to wake up early (I had been sleeping in until 9am with the baby) and I would lose all my helpers during the day!
Hunter was so excited about kindergarten. He has been asking all year when he would start. And he is doing so well with writing and his favorite subject is coloring! It's all day, but he is doing really well with that!
Nathan really wanted high tops this year. Doesn't he look cool? He loves 3rd grade and is learning how to write cursive.
Oh my, this girl does not stop growing! She is wearing my size shoes and will pass me up height wise soon I'm sure! She is doing well in 5th grade.
One thing that I love about the beginning of the school year is that Kevin gives the kids a Father's blessing the day before school starts. What a special time for our family and for each individual child. He also decided to give me a blessing which I appreciated very much! It was a neat week because he also blessed Zander at church the next Sunday, which I will post about soon!





1 comment:
You have a beautiful family Holley. I can't believe how big Hunter is. When we moved away he was just a baby. Your newest addition is just a doll.
Love reading you blog!
Post a Comment