Friday, September 6, 2013

Zander Love

Okay I know you all want to see more pictures of Zander! Here's some from when he was about 1 week old. Love this first one, caught him smiling!
Our little bundle of joy!
Zander is a very good baby so far. He is pretty content, takes a binky, and is sleeping well at night. From the beginning he would do one 3-4 hour long stretch at night, which has only increased to 5, 6 hours. After that he wakes up to eat then goes back to sleep, usually up again in 2-3 hours to eat and go back to sleep! 
I love these little feet! I love the card that says, "Our family has grown by two feet!"
 I couldn't ever get a good picture like this without the binky, too cold I guess for a little newborn!
 The kids are so in love with Zander. Brooklyn is so good at holding Zander and walking around with him if he is fussy.
 Nathan is good holding him too and washing off his binky if it falls on the ground.
 All the kids are so cute when they talk to him, but especially Hunter's voice gets so high and you can just tell he loves Zander so much!
 Brooklyn is a second mommy to Zander
 Here's a more recent picture of Zander smiling awake, which he just started doing recently!

No comments: