Friday, September 6, 2013

Summer Days

We went to the beach 2 times at the beginning of the summer before the baby came, and then I said, Ok my beach duties are done! The kids always have fun there.


We also did swim lessons at the beginning of July. What a nice, different experience these lessons were! No one was scared, no one was obstinate. They each went willingly, learned some things, and had fun! I found a nice shade tree and when I got too hot or too uncomfortable from being 9 months prego, I put my feet in the baby pool.
 When Zander joined our family, Kevin took a week off from work. All summer we did the summer reading program. The kids got lots of prizes so they used some of them during Daddy's week off, while Mommy and baby rested at home. They did movie day, rollerskating, swimming, Frostie's, and they went to "The Cove," a new-ish water park close to our house, but their first time going! They had so much fun hanging out with Daddy!
Before summer ended, we went to the beach one more time, this time with Kevin and Zander. Here's Zander's first time at the beach. Can't see the beach in the picture because he slept the whole time! Just got up to eat :)
Brooklyn had so much fun boogie boarding and going out "far", just had to share this cool pic!

No comments: